Most businesses provide computers to their employees that run on the Windows OS. Therefore, most IT monitoring and management companies only provide automatic deployment and removal of software tools for Windows. Think about it this way – you wouldn’t weatherproof 80% of your home and leave the other 20% vulnerable to inclement weather, would you? […]
Businesses all over the world – whether they are big fortune 500 companies or small businesses run out of a home – are susceptible to ransomware attacks more so now than ever before. Some companies can recover from these attacks while others are not as fortunate. Don’t let your clients become hostages. Reduce the risk […]
You know about security patches and you probably remember Microsoft triggering a massive number of complaints when computers were running slow on “patch Tuesdays.” Luckily, patching is less disturbing for users today as patching is managed remotely. But, what is remote patch management really? And, what aspects does this approach cover? You’ll find the details […]
Keeping your clients’ computers and servers up-to-date is a big and cumbersome task in an MSP business. It’s one of those time-consuming things that clients expect you to do as part of the monthly retainer. But there is a way to master the art of automated patch management with the least number of interruptions.
If you’re developing an web application using authentication or your business uses such a service, you need to be aware of the possible threat of a Replay attack. In Replay attacks, a valid data transmission will be repeated or altered maliciously, which will expose your data to possible theft and corruption. Definitely not something that […]
Patching has a couple of things in common with cutting your fingernails: Both tasks completely lack the entertainment factor and people will turn away from you if you don’t do them on a regular basis. I’ve put my fingers to the keyboard and typed some tips to help you optimize your patching process and release […]
Any IT professional understands just how critical patch management can be to a business, regardless of whether it’s a small start-up or a Fortune 500 company. While many IT teams have patch management processes and procedures in place, there are still a large number of teams that are not utilizing their patch management system the […]