We’re thrilled to announce that Panorama9 users who use Autotask can now merge the two together to make managing your IT environment a whole lot easier through automated ticket creation and project management tools.
By enabling the integration you can now automatically link ticket generation between Panorama9 and Autotask, so that when Panorama9 detects an issue in the network, the system automatically generates a ticket in Autotask along with a note containing all the information you need, including which specific asset is experiencing the issue.
Here are some of the features you’ll be able to access if you implement the integration:
- Full user control over which issues become tickets.
- The option to allow or disallow ticket creation on specific machines.
- Automatic Autotask ticket closing when Panorama9 detects a solution.
- The ability to export assets from Panorama9 to Autotask and synchronize existing Autotask configuration items to assets detected in Panorama9.
- Asset detection in Panorama9, which is automatically shared with Autotask with hardware and operating system information about the configuration item, including make and model, OS and version, and IP address.
- A new filter in Panorama9 to show only Autotask-related tickets.
- Ability to use live data from Autotask to set up ticket configuration when generated by Panorama9.
Setting it up is easy! Check out our YouTube tutorial for step-by-step instructions:
Have any questions or feedback? Please visit our support page.