We’re excited to share that we’ve added a few (excellent) new updates to the Panorama9 Notifier feature:
Improvements to the Notifier feature includes:
- Better boundaries: You want to get issue notifications… just not on Saturdays during family picnic time. Now, you can alter your Notifier preferences to only send you alerts during weekdays, allowing you to keep work-time as work-time and you-time as you-time.
- Increased flexibility: We’ve added a toggle button that lets you easily include or exclude set periods of time for receiving notifications. So if your office hours shift every day/week, you can shift your Panorama9 Notifier settings right along with them.
- Fine-tuned control: Notifier lets you specify who gets the Panorama9 notifications, when, and under what conditions. You can opt to receive an email or an SMS text. You can have the alert go to one person or to multiple people. The choices are yours!
- Maximal integration, minimal configuration: You can sync the Notifier with Autotask, Zendesk, or Desk.com to get alerts in those systems as well with almost no additional effort on your part.
- Total security: Our perfect pager means that you can rest easy knowing that if your system crashes overnight, we’ll pick up the phone and call you (assuming that you want us to, of course!)
We hope you find the new Notifier as useful as we think you will! As always, we love to hear your feedback. Send questions and comments to email@example.com.